| Many makers of fishing hooks employ a bait keeper system but only Owner has the TwistLOCK with Centering Pin Spring (CPS). The center pin of the spring allows precise, firm, and perfectly-centered rigging of soft plastic baits. No more torn, off-center, or blown out baits. TwistLock with CPS hooks hold both hard and soft-headed worms, craws, swimbaits, creature baits, and minnow baits in perfect position for optimum presentation. Oh...and one more thing, there is a best-in-the-business Owner hook attached. Strong, sharp, durable, and designed for one thing: catching more and bigger fish. By offering both unweighted and weighted styles, Owner has a hook with TwistLock and Centering Pin Spring for all your bass fishing needs. Click on the logo above to view the entire line-up of Owner's best quality hooks, soft plastics, and terminal tackle.
Owner TwistLOCK and TwistLOCK with CPS hooks are, in our opinion, the finest combination of tournament-grade hooks and a reliable, accurate, and strong bait holder. The business end is a legendary forged shank Owner hook w/ razor-sharp Super Needle Points and Cutting Points. The CPS system gives fisherman a precise method of firmly attaching soft plastics to the hook. With weighted and unweighted hooks and an array of sizes available, Owner Twistlocks are ideal for big soft plastics and small-profile baits alike. The versatility of Owner Twistlock hooks is unmatched for flipping, pitching, carolina-rigging, texas-rigging, swimbaits, senkos, search baits, tubes, twitch baits, creature baits, and more. These hooks, when combined with Owner Softbaits, make for highly-tuned bass tackle. If you like fishing soft plastics, Owner has a Twistlock hook for you.
- The 5132 Twistlock is a heavy-wire worm hook that can be fished a multitude of ways. Available in sizes 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, and 6/0. The 5132W (size: 3/0, 4/0, 5/0) is a weighted version just as good at fishing big beefy soft plastics and swimbaits. Pair either style with a Yuki Bug or Baby Yuki Bug and hold on!
- The 5167 TwistLock Light bass hook is lighter wire version available in 1/0-6/0 hook sizes. The 5167W is a weighted version of the same hook in sizes 4/0, 5/0, and 6/0. Both hooks were developed with the help of Gary Yamamoto and excel at fishing Senkos.
- The Owner 5136 is a 3xxx strong worm hook w/ SOS non-slip bait keeper and is perfect for fishing oversize worms and lizards weedless-style. Available in hook sizes #1, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0. The 5135 is Owner's lighter wire model equally at home catching big fish. Sizes 1/0-5/0 are available.
- The Flashy Swimmer (5164) is an innovative hook that turns any swimbait into an effective search bait. This weighted hook includes spinner blade and comes in hook sizes 1/0, 3/0, 5/0 and weights from 1/8oz to 1/4oz.
- The Beast Swimbait Hooks are as the name implies: perfect for big fish on big swimbaits. The 5130 is the unweighted model and is available in 4/0, 6/0, 8/0, and 10/0 sizes. The 5130W Weighted Swimbait Hook is the same great hook and aids in swimming action and deeper presentations. Available in hook sizes 4/0-10/0 and weights from 1/8 to 1/2 oz.These hooks can handle the stoutest of fresh and saltwater gamefish.
- Look for Owner's new Finesse
Hook (11757). Owner continues it's successful finesse fishing
offerings with the Twistlock FINESSE hook A near weightless,
ultra-sharp hook w/ Centering Pin Spring. Hook sizes #2, #1, and 1/0.
- The Flipping
Hook (5168) features friction-less finish for better penetration,
CPS bait spring, legendary Owner sharpness, and is made from Zo Wire. By
being stronger than typical carbon steel, Zo Wire can be made into
thinner stronger fishing hooks. This is an exciting new flipping hook
from Owner. Available in 3/0, 4/0, and 5/0 hooks sizes.
- Make your favorite hook almost as good as an Owner hook with the TwistLOCK Centering Pin Spring.